Yahritza y Su Esencia U.S. Tour 2023 Dates and Tickets
If you love Latin pop music with a touch of soul, you won’t want to miss the upcoming U.S. tour of Yahritza y Su Esencia, the rising star from Puerto Rico. The singer-songwriter has been making waves with her debut album Esencia, which showcases her powerful vocals and catchy melodies. The album features collaborations with artists like Bad Bunny, J Balvin, and Ricky Martin, and has been praised by critics and fans alike.
The tour will kick off on July 15 in Miami, Florida, and will visit 15 cities across the country, including New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, and Houston. The tour will wrap up on August 31 in San Juan, Puerto Rico, where Yahritza will perform a special show at the Coliseo de Puerto Rico. Tickets are on sale now at www.yahritza.com.
Here are the dates and venues for the tour:
- July 15: Miami, FL – American Airlines Arena
- July 17: Orlando, FL – Amway Center
- July 19: Atlanta, GA – State Farm Arena
- July 21: Washington, DC – Capital One Arena
- July 23: New York, NY – Madison Square Garden
- July 25: Boston, MA – TD Garden
- July 27: Philadelphia, PA – Wells Fargo Center
- July 29: Toronto, ON – Scotiabank Arena
- July 31: Detroit, MI – Little Caesars Arena
- August 2: Chicago, IL – United Center
- August 4: Denver, CO – Ball Arena
- August 6: Las Vegas, NV – T-Mobile Arena
- August 8: Los Angeles, CA – Staples Center
- August 10: San Francisco, CA – Chase Center
- August 12: Seattle, WA – Climate Pledge Arena
- August 31: San Juan, PR – Coliseo de Puerto Rico
Don’t miss this opportunity to see one of the most exciting new artists in Latin pop music live on stage. Yahritza y Su Esencia will make you dance, sing, and feel the essence of her music.
About Yahritza y Su Esencia
Yahritza is a singer-songwriter from Puerto Rico who started her musical career at the age of 15. She participated in several talent shows and festivals, where she impressed the audience with her unique voice and style. She signed with Sony Music Latin in 2021 and released her first single “Sola”, which became a viral hit on social media. Her debut album Esencia was released in May 2023 and reached the top of the Billboard Latin Albums chart. Yahritza is influenced by artists like Whitney Houston, Selena, and Shakira, and blends pop, R&B, reggaeton, and salsa in her songs. She is also known for her charismatic personality and her advocacy for social causes. She is the founder of Esencia Foundation, a nonprofit organization that supports young artists and musicians from underprivileged backgrounds.